cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't request higher selling limit?

Hey guys, I am currently only allowed to sell 10 items a month but I want to clear out a lot of items at home (decluttering). I also want to sell crafts on ebay in the future.

When I go to 'request higher selling allowances' it has a blue button saying 'contact us'. However when I click this I either get an error page or it doesn't even load? 

I'm not sure what to do :S 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You are a new seller.  Newbies will have holds on their accounts until they can demonstrate to ebay that they know what they are doing.

You will have to wait 90 days.  If you have had all successful transactions in that time, call ebay and they will most likely raise your limits.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@felted-fauna wrote:

Hey guys, I am currently only allowed to sell 10 items a month but I want to clear out a lot of items at home (decluttering). I also want to sell crafts on ebay in the future.

When I go to 'request higher selling allowances' it has a blue button saying 'contact us'. However when I click this I either get an error page or it doesn't even load? 

I'm not sure what to do :S 

Looks like you have sold on this account in the past. I would keep calling into CS until you get the right Rep that will seek approval to increase your limits. Call CS directly 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have not seen any feedback  as a seller in the last 6 months at least.

That makes her a newbie and subject to holds.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi, you are on the USA board. You might try the forums in the UK in case the rules differ. As an established seller, here it would require a phone call to CS to get the limits raised. Good luck!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply