cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enter prices when listing an item

Still can't enter a price when I list items. The numbers don't show in the boxes. I can't input any numbers in the start price, buy it now, shipping cost boxes.  I asked this before and only got answers from people who are having the same trouble.  What's wrong EBAY !!!!  I can't list items if I can't input the information.  What's going on?   This isn't just me, others have the same issue and Ebay isn't doing any thing to help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

EBay is not reading us here in the seller category. Perhaps someone might see it in the Report Technical Issues category.

FWIW, I was experiencing the same while listing today and had to click on another field or outside of the price box and then go back to it in order to enter numbers.

Been experiencing the same nearly every time I work some new listings. 

Posting ID
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Upper right hand corner of the numbers pad ... there's a button called "Number Lock"

Push it one time?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The price is actually there you can't see it unless you highlight it.  It's sort of whited out.   If you save the listing to draft you will see it did fill in or register.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Did you happen to have variations on your listing and then delete them?  I had this very thing happen today.  The only difference between that draft and the reset were that it had once had variations turned on.  i simply started a new draft and it worked fine.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply