cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I remove shipping policy's?

I was trying to update my return policy to reflect the new policy for TRS status and accidentally created about 60 "Shipping Policies". I do not want shipping policies, its to confusing with the items I am selling. I would rather just be able to adjust the shipping on each individual item as I list it. I tried to contact eBay about this but the guy I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about. He just kept telling me how helpful setting up these policies will be for me. I couldn't make him understand its the complete opposite of helpful! Can anyone help me get rid of the shipping policies so I can just manually adjust each listing? I'll attach a screen shot of what I have now, I don't have a previous screen shot.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Go to listings, click on business policies, then click on edit for the one that is on all of your listings.  I would switch it to calculated unless you want to do flat rate.  That will calculate each package based on weigth and size of the box per customer so you don't have to set up individual ones for each listing.  

If you want to offer free shipping set up some like we did and then you will have a dropdown to select the one you want as you list;

Edit - opens in new window or tab Shipping Free priority Mail - opens in new window or tab

Sheets, Free Flow Mattresses

21 Edit - opens in new window or tab Shipping - default Small Packages First Class Priority 3.50 extra - opens in new window or tab

small packages domestic $3.50 priority

18 Edit - opens in new window or tab Shipping Fed Ex Home Delivery - opens in new window or tab

Fed ex home for mattress bundles

6 Edit - opens in new window or tab Shipping Sterling - opens in new window or tab

Fed Ex Home delivery

5 Edit - opens in new window or tab Shipping Always ground only 48 continuos states - opens in new window or tab

Fed ex or USPS always ground shipping

4 Edit - opens in new window or tab Shipping Flat Rate non padded Envelope - opens in new window or tab     4 Edit - opens in new window or tab Shipping Medium package with free ship and $10.00priority add - opens in new window or tab

Free shipping Domestic and $10.00 extra for priority

4 Edit - opens in new window or tab Shipping Medium Package free ship with $20.00 priority

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I just reread your post and it selected 60 for you that is a lot.  I would find the one with the most listings on first class and edit that one to a first class and additional if wanted for priority mail.  Then look for the listings and you can click on them to see which ones use it that are closest to the one policy.  It will open those listings and you can change them to the one you want. 

Then decide on one for priority like I have and I just usually select priority mail and then I can pick the box for the best deal.  

If you do large packages and use ebay labels choose one or two for fed ex and again move the listings that are one offs to the new one you picked.  

If you have them pay the shipping then go all calculated

Message 3 of 3
latest reply