cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I end "Promoted Listings"

I decided to take advantage of free $30/quarter worth of "Promoted Listings" that ebay has offered.

This is the program where you choose an extra percentage to spend per listing for ebay to give those listings more exposure.

I read the info but feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I am wondering....when I reach the $30, can I turn off the promotions until the next quarter?

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@qtazza wrote:

I decided to take advantage of free $30/quarter worth of "Promoted Listings" that ebay has offered.

This is the program where you choose an extra percentage to spend per listing for ebay to give those listings more exposure.

I read the info but feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I am wondering....when I reach the $30, can I turn off the promotions until the next quarter?

Thanks! 

@qtazza, from the Promoted Listings FAQ (http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/faq/stores.html#m22_tb_a9__6 )

Can I stop a campaign?

You can stop or start a promoted listings campaign at any time. Stopping a campaign generally takes effect the same day. Keep in mind, however, that any sales generated after you stop the campaign from buyers who clicked your ads before you stopped the campaign are charged the promoted listing fee. Dashboard information from stopped campaigns continues to be available.

So basically, it works the same way as the "Markdown Manager."  You determine which items you want to promote and for how long, however, you can stop promoting items any time you want by ending the campaign.

HTH

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the quick answers!

One more dumb question....concering the point of multiple "campaigns".  Would the point be different campaigns would be different percentages you'd pay? 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@qtazza wrote:

Thanks for the quick answers!

One more dumb question....concering the point of multiple "campaigns".  Would the point be different campaigns would be different percentages you'd pay? 

Yep.  Just as you would do when using "Markdown Manager."   You decide which items you want in a campaign as well as what percentage you want used for each of your various campaigns.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/faq/stores.html#m22_tb_a6__4

I think this might answer your question.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@qtazza wrote:

Thanks! 

You have some lovely pieces.  I was hoping to be able to see the mark on the back of your Anita Owl but you only have 2 photos up and the one of the back doesn't clearly show the hallmark/marking.  

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Rainbowcolorz....I'll post a pic of the mark as soon as I drink this cup of coffee...Thanks for looking!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@rainbowcolorz....I'll post a pic of the mark as soon as I drink this cup of coffee...Thanks for looking!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply