cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer started "does not match description" return for items she claims she did not receive!!

Just when I was getting ready to watch a film after working for 14 hours straight, I decided to take a look at Ebay returns and the rest of my night got ruined.

A buyer started "item does not match description" returns for 4 different items she bought last week (MyHermes records show orders have been delivered and signed for on November 30). In the comments section, buyer also claims she did not receive her orders. I know that`s confusing and frankly I`m not sure what she is trying to do here. Obviously I sent her a message, provided tracking number, offered help if anything is wrong, etc but the problem is regardless of the fact that whether she made a mistake by starting returns while actually meaning to attempt a scam by falsely claiming she did not receive her orders (which unfortunately happens on a daily basis these says), the defects will remain! That`s the main issue here. In either case, defects remain! Especially, considering sellers with higher than an average "not as described" cases will soon have to pay an additional 4% in Ebay fees and its potential impact on best match rankings, listing visibility, 4 different "not as described" defects in just 1 day is quite a big deal.  

I had a negative feedback last week from a who claimed he did not receive his order he placed nearly 2 months ago while it was actually delivered within 2 days according to Royal Mail tracking. This seemingly experienced scammer did not even bother to open a case since he probably knew he would lose. He was just trying his luck. Guess what happened, CS deleted the feedback comments but the negative feedback remained!!!

I had enough of this. Dealing with difficult buyers, doing everything to make them happy is one thing but this is too much.  Anyway, I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction as to how to appeal to defects since so far I mostly dealt with trying to get the negs removed or comments deleted.

After selling on Ebay for more than 7 years, I`m now seriously considering sending my entire stock to the other marketplace`s FBA and let them deal with all this. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0