cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue wheel spins, CANNOT complete my listing

Trying to complete a sales listing, but after getting as far as uploading pictures and typing in description, the "Select format and price" section is overlayed with a blue spinning wheel (spokes), and there's no way to select Auction and continue my listing.  Have waited and waited, rebooted computer, nothing helps.  IE11 on Win7 Pro 64-bit, with Java and Flash updated to most recent version.  Help please!

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

when this happens to me , which always seems to be sunday, I go down and hit save for later , then after a couple min, click on it and finish the listing    All the info that was filled out is still there,

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Clean your cookies, re-start your PC, and don't have too many tabs and browsers open while listing.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

This is happening horribly to me as well today. Very, very slow. This is on the iPhone eBay app. Could list twice as fast if it were fixed.
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Followed suggestions above, nothing worked when using IE11.  I switched to Chrome and it was fine.  Prefer not to use Chrome, but seems to be the only way to list.  Thanks for everyone's input.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

If something sticks on the first page like that, just proceed to the second page and then go and hit the edit auction button to take you back to the first page.

I do that anytime it locks up and it won't allow you to change something, that fixes it for me.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Here what I did to fix this problem when getting this error on your computer.

Go onto the eBay app for your smartphone and submit the listing that way. When I did I got a notification that I was siged on to some new computer locations and they needed to confirm my identity by sending a text pin number to confirm identity. Once I did the listing finally went through and the problem dissappeared on my computer. No more spinning circle !
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

The last week has been a nightmare of glitches and server problems.  A NIGHTMARE!!!!

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Im having the same problem too. What a nightmare.

Considering eBay make profit from listings - you would think they would ensure there are no problems when listing an item.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

All you can do when eBay stalls is close your browser out and come back with the hope that they will route the traffic to a server that is up and running via load balancing.

eBay just stalled a few seconds ago and I did the above, so that is all you can do, it is not your computer, it is eBay and their terrible server farms.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

I have this problem every time I try to post!  This is sooo frustrating

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

you should be using chrome. No one uses IE explorer anymore
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Clear caches and cookies might help.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Thread is from 2016.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply