cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best offer option

Why is a buyer allowed to drag their feet on paying when a best offer option is accepted? They are getting the item at the price they want. I understand not every seller is quick to accept or decline but there could easily be an option for the buyer showing if seller accepts xx amount will be charged to your paypal account. 99% of the buyers who do not pay immediately when I personally accept their offer do not pay at all. Then I'm the one who has to go thru all the steps to get my item credited back and relisted.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Best offer option

Why? Because buyers are allowed to select the funding source and mailing address at time of payment. Automatic payment would drive buyers away.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Best offer option

@thatsallfolks wrote:

Why? Because buyers are allowed to select the funding source and mailing address at time of payment. Automatic payment would drive buyers away.

That's right.

Typos courtesy of Lithium.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Best offer option

I always give my buyers 3 days to pay and says it in the message after a buy it now...I will give them up to 7 if needed...once they hit the buy it now or accept offer, they are a customer andpotential feedback

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Best offer option

If Best Offer and slow payments don't work for you then your option is to stop using Best Offer.

Buyers are not going to prequalify Paypal to pay for them. Not Ever. They will go elsewhere.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply