cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Relist Free?

I need to make sure since I have a lot of auctions that will be automatically relisted if they don't sell.

If I use up my 250 monthly limit for free, will I be charged for the auto relists for up to 8 relists?  It is likely I will hit the limit in December.  I'm selling in the vinyl record category

I'm confused because I can't find any clarification anywhere in the selling fees area.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Automatic Relist Free?

If you use up your 250 you will have to pay .35 cents per listing even your have buy it now items as well. I have learned on my page that the relist 8 times does not exist anymore. I have to relist every auction. so 1 item will use 6 relists per month on a 5 day auction. I also run 75 auctions at one time but no more.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Automatic Relist Free?

You can ask to have your free listing of 250 raised to 500 or something. That will help.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Automatic Relist Free?

Once I passed my 250 Free listings I upgraded to a store. I now can list up to 10,000 items now and thats plenty for me plus I get a free supply credit to help offset a little of the monthly fees,

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Automatic Relist Free?

If you checked off the "Auto relist" option on the listing form when your auctions started, then they will relist without using up one of your 250 free insertions.  This option is selectively available for new and occasional sellers.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Automatic Relist Free?

Thank you all.  I am an occassional seller, and I currently trying to sell off our vinyl LP collection and we have a lot 🙂  I will check to raise the limit. 

All were set to auto relist when created.  I have 36 ending tomorrow with auto relist, and another 40 starting tomorrow, so I will see if the counter changes for them. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply