cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticity guarantee

Hello,

i am new on ebay and  i recently sold an item and it stated that i should send the item to be authenticated. I am not eligible  for the programme since i'm not located in the US.

and when posting i had an error on my location and put the wrong  place that is the  item is in USA. 

The buyer has already paid and communications with the buyer has been limited. Should i cancel the order. or what should i do next? I am expected to ship tomorrow,and ebay has not responded yet.

Kindly advice me on what to do next.

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Authenticity guarantee

@archivalclosett00 

I would cancel the sale.  I would think that you wouldn't be allowed to print a label for the item since you are located in Kenya and perhaps you may be blocked from doing so.  I might be wrong, but if eBay is requiring you to send it to an authenticator, it's probably not going to work out.  Also, be careful selling such expensive items as a new seller.  That can raise a lot of red flags and eBay may want receipts for those shoes you are selling.  Please be careful. 

My suggestion is if you have anything that requires authenticating, don't sell in on eBay.  Sell it locally.  Sorry for your situation. 

Have a great day

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Authenticity guarantee

In addition to @ckimodog  post you may want to go through all of your listings to ensure the correct item location is there.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Authenticity guarantee

Thank you for that, much appreciated.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Authenticity guarantee

@archivalclosett00 

I wish you well and Happy Selling!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Authenticity guarantee

Thank you @ebooksdiva  i'll do that asap.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Authenticity guarantee

I didn't know we have USPS Priority Mail in Kenya....which is your mailing of your shoes.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply