cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention Ebay software dept: Ebay software changes to conflicts itself.

Last month I noticed "MyEbay -> All list" had disappeared. It is so difficult to use now.

The Ebay protection now limits to 45 days but the seller shipping is 60 days. So we cannot open resolution at all in this 60 days. To worsen the condition, the order will disappeared in 60 days in "Purchase History". I was not aware until the seller only reply 1 week later.

Can the software department bring back these good settings and not make them not buying friendly?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You don't have 60 days. You don't have 45 days.

@benxsg

You have up to 30 days after the last estimated or actual delivery date --

to start an item not received refund request or a return request.

Read the eBay Money Back Guarantee.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This post and its title is addressing the issues of conflicting between resolution, delivery time, ebay protection, missing shortcuts and bad software changes.

Your reply of 30 days is not the main point here. Usually when a post is answered, nobody will come in to see and reply. Everyone will only reply to those unanswered post. So it is hate to say that this post will be swept away silently without improving ebay.

I had communicated with ebay customer service 2 times on separate days. Both answered 45 days protection. So ebay also has this issues of conflicts of 45 days and 30 day problems. This is another different case of issue.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply