cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any help on getting reinstated...seller privileges taken after 18 years!

Just got  the email today..After 18 years with Ebay...Any help or advice to get reinstated?

I called customer serive and basically was told due :

transaction deficit rate was 2.58 percent ....                 .58% percent  over the allowable amount..   
          closed cases was .64 %                                               .34% percent over the allowable amount..

How is this fair without any warning? Why isnt their a appeal proccess in place like Amazon?

After 18 years of selling and paying my fees on time and following ebay rules and regs and I am suspended for life? How is this fair???
Is thier any way of appealing or getting reinstated?

Then the kicker at the end is I have to send out preorder items that I sold ..guess what? They are not even listed anymore on my dashboard...the supervisor was like go check my paypal account..how is this right????

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Any help on getting reinstated...seller privileges taken after 18 years!

As a follow up, whatever you do, DO NOT attempt to log in to eBay with another account on you computer, mobile device, WIFI IP address, or whatever you used with the account that was restricted.  eBay metadata will find out that device is "tainted" and it will restrict the other account, saying you're all related.  It happened to my buddy, too.  He tried to sell on his uncle's account after his restriction, and his uncle's account got restricted, too.

Message 46 of 46
latest reply