cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Ebay Promotions Failure - They just keep on coming !!!

So I received an email offering me:

Win up to $300 in eBay Bucks!

Decided to check it out since supposedly no purchase is necessary.  I have seen other posts from last week where there were problems but supposedly per Alan they were fixed.  What a joke, as usual.  When I try to use it for the first time all I keep getting is make a purchase so that you qualify for your spin of the wheel.

Another one of Ebays false advertising scams as far as I am concerned.  They still cannot seem to get any of their promotions to work correctly or they send them out with incorrect dates, fine print that is still incorrect or that just do not work.  Whatever changes they have made with their outsourcing to once again save more money needs to get fixed as they have become the laughing stock of the Tech Industry, not to mention already being the laughing stock of the ecommerce / marketplace industry. 

Is there any part of Ebay that works correctly now?  Or should I rephrase it, what parts of Ebay have they not tried to update that does still work correctly because once they update an area it is suddenly broken or has glitches.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The first morning it didn't work but then Alan advised it was fixed
I was able to complete my First spin then thought I had to spend $10.00 for my second spin but another helpful poster pointed out that I didn't need to purchase, I was able to complete my 2 spins

If you received the email then try this link & click the Blue Click Here shown in screen shot below from the official rules link.
It should work 

https://play.ebay.com/bucksinstantwin/en-US/Rules

ebay bucks 300 5-18 4.JPG

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I tried it 3 different times and it just kept having me log in again and again and the page would say click here to make your purchase.  They may have fixed it temporarily but as usual it doesn't stay working.  

I did receive the email and i did what it stated but have not been able to even spin one time unless I make a purchase.  At this point even if I was about to make one, i would go to the other site to do so just because Ebay seems to either not know how to program anything anymore, or its intentional to try and boost sales.

If you want people to have to make a purchase to qualify to spin the wheel then just say so, don't play all these stupid games that waste peoples time.  Ebay has no consideration for other peoples time whether it is something like this or having to call into CS several times to try and get one of their other glitches resolved or the unwarranted charge that one of their glitches caused.  Why should I have to keep wasting my time and effort for their mistakes and refusal to beta test anything they do?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply