Did you mean: 

About first listing

Why I  can't see my pramote button or can't pramote  my list 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

About first listing

Promote Listing feature is only available for Above Stranded sellers.  I can see you're a new seller and it'll be available to you soon.

@priyanka-70 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

About first listing

most new seller accounts have not options to promot listings, if you are a new seller dont worry about that, that option will be automatically in your seller account.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

About first listing

If this is your first listing it is active.

a1.jpg

Sometime it takes the listings some time to index and actually appear after you hit the post button. There are some things you may want to clean up a bit in your description.  I would actually remove all of the following but if you want to keep it here are some suggestions. 

Shiping & Handaling polices 

•We will ship the item to your address shown in your eBay account please make sure your shipping address and zip code is correct and up to date.

•The package will be shipped directly from Sri Lanka.

• Orders will ship within 5 business days after payment has been cleared. You should be shipping when eBay notifies you that payment has been received. Buyers may see this as an unnecessary delay in the delivery timeline. 

• All items will be checked & packed before sending the parcel.

•Import duties,taxes and charges are to be included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility.

•Please check with your country's customs customers to determine what these additional costs will prior to bidding/buying 

The payment section is not necessary. Ebay establishes the type of payments they will accept. 

payment 

•The following payment methods which are offered at ebay choose, 

•paypal 

•paypal credit   

•credit card or debit card

•Apple pay 

Again your return policy means nothing eBay's policy is already in place regarding returns and who pays for the return shipping. 

Return policy 

•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed;

If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products you purchased, please contact us for return instructions within 30 days for a full refund. Return shipping charges are to be borne by the buyers.

•Buyers must contact us for the return address for all returned products. They don't have to contact you the return will go to the address associated with your account. 

•In all cases, buyers pay shipping charges for exchange payments at their own expense.We are responsible for replacement postage and will be paid in cash upon receipt of the returned item. I really have no idea what this statement means. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

About first listing

Promote Listing feature is only available for Above Stranded sellers.  I can see you're a new seller and it'll be available to you soon.

@priyanka-70 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

About first listing

ok dear and thanks you very much for the information 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

About first listing

ok. thank you very much

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

About first listing

When I see measurements in grams and not ounces I hit the back button. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

About first listing

thank you for the information 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

About first listing

@priyanka-70 

You're welcome.

Go to Seller Hub. Then you can see your seller level and you can see what are the requirements for Above Stranded/ Top Rated Sellers.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

About first listing

Yeah, most of USA peoples still using ounces. So it's better use both ounces and grams in variations.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply