cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

75% Promoted Listings Question

I have accepted the offer and promoted some listings; but in the offers section, it does not show that I have activated the offer.  When I click to activate again, it says I have already activated.  I just want to be sure I am going to get the discount if some of my promoted listings sell.

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What discount are you referring too? If you are paying to promote your listings, you will be charged that percentage, not given a discount.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

The promotion was for 75% promoted listings.  It doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.  I accepted the offer and then promoted some listings.  But under my offers list, it doesn't show that I accepted it.  So I do not know if I will get the discount if something sells.  Maybe I should just end all the promotions. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@heckofagame  There was a 75% offer off fees the other day, someone else posted a screenshot of it too.  Wish I could get that offer!  

Sorry OP, IDK, as I didn't get the offer.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to show up in your list or not, I would expect it would.  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the reply.  I am not sure what to do about it.  I agree that it is a fantastic offer.  I hope it is functioning correctly. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

looks like ebay would like to help you sell those expensive items not my cheap ones ouch.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply