cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 items without sell !!

i list 25 items without any sell i think 20 days now and i didn't get any sell !!

Can someone help me ?

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

25 items without sell !!

@paranormalxx wrote:

i list 25 items without any sell i think 20 days now and i didn't get any sell !!

Can someone help me ?

I have no suggestions, oither than to find merchandise that is more likely to sell.

Hair elastics, glue, rhinestones, USB cables, bubble envelopes  ... IMHO low-priced trinkets are not the sort of thing that people search for on eBay.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

25 items without sell !!

@paranormalxx wrote:

Can someone help me ?

I have no suggestions, oither than to find merchandise that is more likely to sell.

Hair elastics, glue, rhinestones, USB cables, bubble envelopes  ... IMHO low-priced trinkets are not the sort of thing that people search for on eBay.

Message 2 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

It looks like you need to look at some other items to get into different catagorys.  Best regards

Message 3 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

You are listed in Morocco, it seems you are drop-shipping from China with a 1 - 2 month expected delivery times, you are new and have no sales.

Two months is a long time to wait for a 99 cent item, or any item, and that may be discouraging many potential buyers.

Message 4 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

lewisbutggold...Other categories are not helping me much either. I have 49 items and no sales! I have never seen it this bad!!
Message 5 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

@ohnojoey wrote:

You are listed in Morocco, it seems you are drop-shipping from China with a 1 - 2 month expected delivery times, you are new and have no sales.

Two months is a long time to wait for a 99 cent item, or any item, and that may be discouraging many potential buyers.

Add to that...Ebay is now lowering these types of dropshippers down to the basement in search. (it's about time IMO)

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 6 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

What do you suggest to me?
Message 7 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

What do you suggest to me?

Message 8 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

Like everyone else has said, your handling times are much to long. Your Items are most likely being dropshipped from China and you have zero feedback.  I would suggest trying to find better quality items locally to sell. There are plenty of established Chinese sellers already selling those items, look into something not so market saturated.

Message 9 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

I have been to Morocco a few times. I have brought back many fossils, especially ammonites that I made into pendants, orthoceras fossils that were made into candle holders, and  many other larger fossils that I sold to a friend who owns a rock shop. They are good sellers for her.

Maybe you could sell the little round ammonites that can be bought cheap from your area to build up some some sales.

Message 10 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

you say that ebay is now lowering these type of dropshippers down to the basement in search .. did u know 70% in ebay they are dropshippers ?

and how you know that ebay do that did you work for them or did you are a part of them ??

you are just a seller like me so if you can(t help me just don't rep

tahnks

Message 11 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

Get the items in hand and take actual photos of them and ship them directly.

Find items that people actually want or need not cheap junk.

Maybe find items from your country to sell, jewelry, clothing ect

I know I'd be more like to buy items like that than cheap junk from China.
Message 12 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

@paranormalxx wrote:

you say that ebay is now lowering these type of dropshippers down to the basement in search .. did u know 70% in ebay they are dropshippers ?

and how you know that ebay do that did you work for them or did you are a part of them ??

tahnks

No, I don't work for Ebay, but I do keep up (or try to keep up) with news that will affect me when it comes to selling online.

https://tamebay.com/2018/03/ebay-australia-ban-arbitrage-and-fufilment-by-amazon.html

https://tamebay.com/2018/05/ebay-takes-action-arbitrage-says-software-provider.html

https://esellercafe.com/ebay-being-accused-of-manipulating-search-results-on-some-listings/

https://esellercafe.com/israeli-court-sides-with-ebay-on-temporary-relief-in-arbitrage-case/

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 13 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

You are in Morocco.

Go to the market and find things that are uniquely Moroccan- spice mixtures, fabrics, specialty clothing.

Women's products like makeup or hairdressing. (There is a fad for hair products with 'Moroccan Oil' in North America.)

Costume jewelry. 

Packaged foods like couscous, dates, dried figs or apricots. 

Be 'exotic'.

Spend time on http://www.amana-colis.ma/wps/portal/messagerie

Because, unlike dropshipping from China, you will be shipping yourself and shipping is the hardest part of selling online.

Message 14 of 35
latest reply

25 items without sell !!

@paranormalxx wrote:

tahnks

@paranormalxx

I doubt it's 70% percent.

Not when you consider all sellers of vintage, antiques, and used goods.

Many dropshippers come to these boards saying that they aren't selling much. Why? Because they aren't selling anything unqiue.

eBay is glutted with cheap Asia goods and used clothing.

I sell a particular product line that I can aquire cheap locally, it's unique to my region, its a fairly famous product line and I can resell for 3 to 10 times what I paid.

Personally, I buy here to get unique items, things I can't get locally, and to add to my collection of all things Winnie the Pooh Bear.

Message 15 of 35
latest reply