cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200 Free Listing Promo

Any updates on this promo? Was there a technical problem in regards to the auto-relist? If yes are they still working on it, what is the status? Will we be charged for items not sold? If so, can we end listings to not be charged.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

200 Free Listing Promo

Any updates?

Read this post for updates.

Was there a technical problem?

If you're referring to auctions then yes - read the above linked post.

Status?

No info other than that post.

Charged for items not sold?

No - read this post.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

200 Free Listing Promo

I received a EBAY note saying 200 free listings and then hours later another EBAY note saying another 200 free listings for April.  I activated both.  I list about 25 items.  Now I come back (yesterday) and find all 400 items have been used.  I contacted customer support by email, they replied back that all my listings had been used!   I don't even have 400 things listed!  They supplied a list of auction ID numbers and it appears they relisted all my items numerous times over and over again.  Not sure what is going on but this promotion really has some issues.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

200 Free Listing Promo

About every 2-3 days I have gotten an email on both my selling ID's telling me I have 200 free listings. I activated the original 200 free on each account at the beginning of April.

Today I received yet another email saying I have an additional 200 free listings on each account. When I click on them to activate, they are duds and tell me I already activated the offers.

Some glitching for sure 🙂
Message 4 of 4
latest reply