cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1 Gallery Plus fees being charged during relisting wrongly

I had a couple listings today renew and I was charged $1 Gallery Plus listing fees. I contacted "online support" and they refunded the fee as "good will gesture fees" That is not an acceptable response. If you aka eBay screw up this badly than I should have my monthly store fees refunded. Time is money. And when I have to spend almost an hour on live chat to fix your your errors then my time should be compensated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I had some last year where gallery plus was suddenly auto selected on several listings as I was doing them I soon unchecked them. You have to watch your listing like a hawk for glitches. I think its an on purpose glitch and they hope many sellers don't spot it. Kind of like the promoted listing ad rate when I change it the first time it auto changes back to suggested rate. Which I never use. These so called glitches are not accidental!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have 4 eBay sellers accounts,...it happened to 3 of the 4 accounts this morning. I went to list 5 items on each, and noticed the 5 dollar charge, I had to manually remove the "Gallery Plus"...option...eBay added it to them without my consent. its a good thing, I caught it, before I listed them....I have never seen that happen before.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply