Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this valuable art?

IMG_20201130_120253.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Is this valuable art?

it's seems like a valuable art, but different people have different perspectives but I think this art belong to the  vintage one definitely it has a price less value

I think better try to find the artist or kind of reliable source of this art then you can come up to the final conclusion 

Thank you.......

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Is this valuable art?

@eleosw-81 @malithtrdersapvtltd 

I'd need some information about the piece, such as:

• A description of the artwork:  What medium is it (acrylic painting, gouache, etc.)? What is the subject (title) matter?
  • The artist: Do you know who created the artwork? If so, are they a well-known or established artist?
  • Provenance: Where did the artwork come from? How did you acquire it?
  • Condition: Is the artwork in good condition? Are there any damage?

Once I have more information about the artwork, I can do some research to see if there are any similar pieces that have been sold at auction or on the market. I can also look for information about the artist and their work. This will help me give you a better idea of the potential value of your piece.

In the meantime, here are some general tips for determining the value of art:

• Do your research: Learn as much as you can about the artist, the style of art, and the market for similar pieces.
  • Talk to an expert: If you're serious about selling your artwork, it's worth getting a professional appraisal from an art auction house, gallery, or appraiser.
  • Don't expect to get rich quick: Most art is not worth a lot of money. Be realistic about your expectations.

I hope this helps!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Is this valuable art?

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply