Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

UNREAL EBAY RESPONSE

I sent my package with tracking, and it reached the buyer. However, he didn't accept it and I got it back. I messaged the buyer, and he responded that his USPS mail carrier told him the package got stuck in their sorting machine and was damaged, so h...

I No Longer Enjoy Selling on Ebay

For 12 years I have been selling on eBay. Not one customer lost money dealing with me during the 12 years. I have received numerous positive feedbacks, and maybe 3 complaints in 12 years. I sell vintage clothing, and sometimes I get a return, which i...

retract feedback left for a buyer

How do I retract positive feedback I left earlier for a buyer who's claiming they didn't receive an item when USPS tracking says it was delivered. Now buyer is demanding refund.

Older iPhones can sell “for parts not working”

I am helping clean a house of deceased relative, borderline hoarding situation. We found 6 iphones, 2 are active ones. It was a struggle to close the phone account, but are dealing with the phones now. I was able to reset to factory settings 2 of the...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

partial refunds on shipping

I recently got an order and the customer was charged $9.00 for shipping, which I thought was high.. When I printed the label, the shipping was $6.33. How do I send the buyer a partial refund? Anybody?

How Important is it to be a "Top Rated Seller"?

So basically I've gotten a lot of US postage to ship my cheap stamp lots by using stamps instead of ESE, and I noticed my shipping with tracking has dropped to 95.47. Under 95.0 I won't be top rated anymore. How important is that? Does it give me pre...

Do Not Sell your High Ticket Laptop On Ebay

You can sell your High Ticket Laptop On eBay, theoretically it can travel to your third world buyer, they can take a **bleep** on it and return it and eBay will refund their money. Period. So Find Another Place to do it.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Serious Decline In Publication / Books Sales

Over the years, OleTooks Books has sold over 35,000 books, rare publications, periodicals etc. In the last six (6) months our sales have been almost non-existent. We noticed a serious decline in book sales in 2023 when the USPS raised the Media Mail ...

open sales

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

Ebay programmers stop tinkering with CSV file all the time -allow select the CSV output file columns

Every 6 months the CSV files change. Now the Transaction report changed. They put the field Regulatory operating fee. That breaks my import. Ideal solution would be for ebay to allow us to customize the CSV file, to allow selecting the columns I want...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors