cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot cancel order after printing shipping label. Cannot void label either.

I already printed the shipping label and the buyer now wants it to sent to a different address. I believe it was an honest mistake but since ebay will not provide seller protection for something like this, I informed the buyer that I will have to cancel the order and provide a refund. 

However, there is no option to cancel the order. When I click to “void label” in ebay, it says it cannot be voided because ups will only charge once the shipping label has been used.

I contacted UPS and had them cancel the shipping label on their end. When I look up the tracking number, it says cancelled. However, ebay must not recognize this because I still do not have an option to cancel order.

Also, when I try to cancel through the resolution center on ebay, it does not give me any drop down menus or anything to select a reason. There is a button that says “view cancel details” and it takes me to a page saying my listing was removed or the item is not available”

What is going on here?  Do I have to wait 5 days for ebay to automatically void the ups shipping label on their end, then will I have the option to cancel? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)