cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo lister 2 got corrupted

Hi ive been usingTL2 until yesterday where it got somehow corrupted and ive tried an old version to try and repair it which didn't work, then tried to uninstall and reinstall, but whatever version I had doesn't seem to work, is there a most recent version I can DL from anywhere. I still have 200 items in the data file but no way to access them. Thank you!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

So I found what looks like a most up to date DL but when I install it just wont open, anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Had a similar issue a few years ago ... Posting it in here was getting no responses. Turned on the Mr Lonely tape and decided to try something .... Anything ... 

There are 2 computers in this office ... 
An 8.1 and an old XP ... It was the 8.1 that 
was giving me all the troubles

With the 8.1 turned off

I installed the T/L software into the old XP.

Re-booted...
Was able to open my back ups after this ... with the XP  ...Not sure why this worked? But it did

Hope this works for ya ... I will look back and see if you were able to do something like that

DWB

Next day it worked on the XP.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the info im on a windows 7 system, not sure what I can do but maybe an older version of the OS might work
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Right click on the file setupUS.exe in your download directory.

Then click 'Run as administrator'

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you very much, forgot about admin mode. This seems to get me farther and I get the hourglass like its loading but its still not poping up, still this was an important step and now have it preset to adminmode, but stil need to tweak compatibility or something.

Thanks again!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply