cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister

holiday*alley
Rising Star

Hello Community,

I'll try to keep this simple.  I will be getting a new computer soon.  I need to know if my Turbo Lister information will be saved/stored on eBay as in the past so I can access it when I'm ready.  I haven't listed for a while but am hoping it will work.  Reason?  Over 300 templates.  If anyone knows how to handle this or has had the same situation please let me know.  I really liked it so much better when you could actually call eBay and talk to a person!  Easy peasy you know?  I like Turbo Lister and I don't want to have to go somewhere else.  I could use it in my sleep I became so familiar with it.  I know there is no support for Turbo anymore, but I never have any problems with it anyway.  The only thing I've had to do is make some changes to the templates so there is nothing moving!!   I do miss that.  Especially my Halloween templates!  My templates are awesome and fun!  If I have an issue I can figure it out myself.  It will take me forever to Copy and Paste the HTML from all my templates and store the work in a new folder.  Know what I mean?  I guess I'm not willing to give them up.  I paid  a lot of money for most of them.  Some I made myself.  I just don't want to lose them.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Turbo Lister

@holiday*alley 

I'm really going to spoil this for you. 😞

Turbo Lister has finally gone to the graveyard in the sky.  It will no longer communicate or synchronize with eBay.  In order to access your data on Turbo Lister, a sign-in is required. Others have reported that setting their system date back (to 2019, I think), the sign-in is allowed, and you can then access the data within your TurboLister folders. If you can change your computer date right now and then Export all of your TL "inventory" data to a spreadsheet, you may be able to reuse some of that data on your new computer.  However, there have been so many changes in the format of eBay data, from "Item Specifics" to shipping, payment, and return policies, that what you do save won't be usable without significant editing.

When Turbo Lister was finally turned off, eBay contracted with SixBit to provide a free trial period for  sellers to transition to a similar desktop program (paid subscription). Some of the exported Turbo data transferred, but oftentimes, the photos were not available because they were not saved to a recoverable location.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply