cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister - Important Update Available - v. 9.924.101.0

-Turbo Lister Update-

We have received some reports regarding Turbo Lister giving an error message when users are trying to add or revise their images.

Error: Failed to submit images.

FAQ

Q:  I just tried to add an image to a listing I listed through Turbo Lister, and now I’m getting an error message saying “Failed to submit images”. What do I need to do?

A:  To fix, either update to the latest version of Turbo Lister, or end the listing and relist listing. New images can be added to the ended listing(s) before uploading/relisting the listing within the Turbo Lister "Waiting to Upload" tab.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to post your comments on this Community Board thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

**If you feel that a phone call would better help resolve your concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. To call us, click on the "Help & Contact" link found at the top of most eBay pages.  Click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page.  Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Selling basics' -> 'Selling tools for high-volume sellers' top for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click on the support option you would like. If contacting us by phone support, please ask for the Advanced Apps team to assist you with your eBay listing tools concern. Our business hours are 8am - 6pm Mountain Time.**

Note: This post has been edited to update the error message that is displayed as it was originally stated incorrectly. Additionally, this issue is still under investigation and we are working on a fix.

Message 1 of 109
latest reply
108 REPLIES 108

Thanks a million @o-kushon!  I had already backed everything up so the upgrade process took about 5 minutes.  Back in business!

Message 106 of 109
latest reply

Hi. I'm having the exact same issues as everyone regarding failed image error. I cannot install the app update without installing the data update because both are grayed out. I understand that I need to reinstall TL. Can you please help me by providing the necessary link?   Thank you!  

Message 107 of 109
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @txoddjobs,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble updating. Please be sure to create a backup first. The download link has been posted here: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/Turbo-Lister-Error-Failed-to-Submit-Images/m-p/27663537

Hope that helps!

Message 108 of 109
latest reply

I'm having another problem now.  Now, it's saying eBay doesn't accept the file format I'm using... It's the same format I've always used. JPG

Message comes back saying "use JPG, PNG, GIF formats... are you kidding?

I'm trying to list for holidays... can't if it won't let me load photos...

Message 109 of 109
latest reply