cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo LIster Authorization Script Error

I am getting a java script error with the follow file when authorizing Turbo Lister.  Obviously without the authorization I am dead in the water:

https://www.ebay.com/rdr/js/s/rrbundle-v1.0.1.js

I did fresh install of the latest Java version.  I ran a registry cleaner.  I installed a new version of Turbo LIster, but nothing seems to be working.  Just an endless loop with no access to my listing.

I know suport is going away and I will switch to something else, but I am stuck right now.

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Has anyone had a problem importing CSV files and have a fix for it?

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

You can only import csv files that were created by Turbo Lister using the TurboLister csv file export.

Note: You could create your own, but would not have links to any image info. I do not know if that would work, but it might. Export a TurboLister format csv file to see the fields needed. These are very different from a FileExchange csv file.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

It may not be nice to say but TL, SM and SMP are all on their last legs.

I just hope everyone does not leave it till D-Day to find an alternative before they end up losing all their info.

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

I agree. IT is a bit difficult though, when D-Day seems to be a moving target.

Presently, eBay has said that all members who have a business account or a store subscription, will be migrated to SellerHub by the end of the year. I can imagine the way sellers feel as this rollout occurs during yearend.

Small sellers (no business account or store subscription) are refered to as C2C - consumer to consumer sellers. These folks will continue with the MyeBay platform pages. No word if this will continue.

There is no verdict about TL. They are still doing updates, although some features, like product ids for Motors listings seem to be troublesome.

I sign on each day, wondering if eBay will say 'SURPRISE!'.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

@dollybeauty wrote:

I agree. IT is a bit difficult though, when D-Day seems to be a moving target.

Presently, eBay has said that all members who have a business account or a store subscription, will be migrated to SellerHub by the end of the year. I can imagine the way sellers feel as this rollout occurs during yearend.

Small sellers (no business account or store subscription) are refered to as C2C - consumer to consumer sellers. These folks will continue with the MyeBay platform pages. No word if this will continue.

There is no verdict about TL. They are still doing updates, although some features, like product ids for Motors listings seem to be troublesome.

I sign on each day, wondering if eBay will say 'SURPRISE!'.

The SURPRISE is what scares me the most and Ebay is famous for them.

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

One thing I have been told about Seller Hub is you need a separate one for each ID and each site you sell on.

Will be a real disaster when .com has it and .ca does not. Not sure about other sites.

You then have to wear many hats to keep up with different sites, and try to figure out what works on each.

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

I've noticed that most of the time when people ask Turbo Lister questions on the Ebay For Business Facebook page that they really don't get a resolution to their problem but are told that TL is being slowly phased out and then the Ebay CS people "suggest" you give a try to File Exchange. So much for their "promise" that Seller Hub would have all the features of Turbo Lister.

I told them the other day to just rip off the bandaid and let us know how much longer TL has before it just won't work anymore.

I'm still in Selling Manager. I've been in and out of Seller Hub about 5 different times and it is just a huge overkill for what I sell and a lot of the stuff only applies if you are using Product IDs and Fixed Price with Product IDs and have a Store etc etc.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

For some unknown reason I am now able to import my files again after after 3 months of not being able to. It does take a lot of patience to complete as the whole file would not import without TL frezing and having to restart my computer.

I wish, if they're not going to suppoet TL, make it open source or at least let me modify it to my needs.

Message 23 of 23
latest reply