cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The following channel(s) are unavailable for Social page at this time: FACEBOOK. You can still link

My Facebook page has become unlinked.  I have been using the feature, Seller Hub-> Marketing -> Social on the bottom of the list.  I have been using the feature and the AI that goes with it, its been pretty easy to use.  I logged in and it says the Facebook is unlinked and I can relink it.  I have gone through the process several times and no luck, then I finally noticed this at the top of the page and I was wondering if its just for me or is it everyone?

The following channel(s) are unavailable for Social page at this time: FACEBOOK. You can still link and post to other available channels.

Thanks in advance to anyone that knows if its just something I need to deal with or if its a Facebook or Ebay issue

Robert

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

The following channel(s) are unavailable for Social page at this time: FACEBOOK. You can still link

I am having the same issue. No matter what I do, I cannot get the Socal to relink to my Facebook.  I have an active facebook page and nothing has changed.  

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Has there been a solution to this issue? I am having the same issue.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@tkoshot 

@teeddesigns 

@loriejack4 

eBay is aware of this issue that affects older Facebook pages.

"Social sharing eBay listings for sellers is currently impacting a subset of the seller community with older Facebook pages. We’re working closely with Meta to try to resolve this issue as fast as possible, but sellers will have issues linking until it is resolved. The API changes on Meta’s side had a cascading effect on our APIs which is resulting in this issue"

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Ok, thank you for letting me know.  I appreciate it!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I am also facing the same issue with my Facebook and Instagram accounts. I appreciate you taking the time and sharing the problem on the community platform.

Please let me know if there is an update on this.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Any updates on this issue? I'm not using an older page, one just created, it seems I've got everything connected correctly. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I just hooked all this up and wanted to start using it. It says Facebook and IG are not available...

However I was able to connect, and successfully post to Facebook.  

I cannot link to Instagram though... even though when I go to my FB page, it says that my pages are linked.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply