cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please HELP!

Ebay Seller - really needs help. My Ebay.com home page now shows all features items in Q currency. All of the featured items show for example Q25.00; and If I search for an item it also shows up in Q currency. It's also the same on my mobile APP, search results show up in GTQ83.64 for example. Also, I can't order my free shipping supplies because they are in Q and there is a $112.00 shipping and tariff fee. Customers are still sending me orders though, so that's good. I've been selling on Ebay for 3 years and NEVER had this problem. I reached out to Ebay and was told that there is a EBAY glitch but that's been a week ago. Anyone have any idea of a fix for this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Please HELP!

Are you sure you're in eBay.com? If you didn't solve your problem yet, please contact eBay. They will you to solve it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Please HELP!

@zoozo-18 

Quetzal is the currency of Guatemala, sometimes shown as GTQ or simply Q.

I see your listings appearing as US$, so your selling should still be fine. However, if you are shown a Guatemalan currency conversion during browsing, then eBay thinks you are in Guatemala. eBay does have a web site for Guatemala (https://gt.ebay.com/ ), and it seems likely you may have somehow been switched. Check all of your account settings to make sure all of your addresses are correct. If you are using a location-obscuring VPN server to avoid being tracked, turn that off, since those tools will often route through foreign countries and fool eBay into delivering a foreign page. Also test opening your browser in private browsing mode (or incognito mode) to see if the problem follows you there. 

As always, the first and easiest fix for most issues is to clear browser cache and eBay cookies to start fresh sessions on eBay. Always start with that when weird things happen.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply