cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that Turbo Lister is ending

I missed the weekly chat but in looking over the questions I see many in the same boat I am.  I am old (really old) and a computer dummy.  My brain has been full for years and not much room left to learn new things.  I am a really small seller, like maybe 10 a month and I don't make much, if anything on what I sell.  I have used Turbo Lister for 17 years and I only used about 6 fields on the spread sheet info.  I find the seller hub way to long and complicated.  I cannot afford to pay for a lister.  I figure I am going to be forced to quit selling altogether or go try another venue.  So if anyone out there finds a simple, easy lister please message me.  I don't care so much about importing what I have on Turbo Lister as each item I sell may be the same category but is different.   With all that is going on in the world Ebay sure picked a "great" time to squeeze more money out of those that have none.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@needitlikea0inthehead wrote:

With all that is going on in the world Ebay sure picked a "great" time to squeeze more money out of those that have none.

The retirement of TurboLister was announced in 2017. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

We've seen reports that Wonderlister is probably the cheapest solution at $5 per month, and not that hard to learn. SixBit has recently created their TurboLister version that is supposed to support features very similar to TurboLister with a 6 month free trial.

On an interesting side note, the author of SixBit had previously designed Blackthorne and sold that to eBay as a selling manager tool. The eBay manager of Blackthorne left eBay and authored WonderLister.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply