cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Templates not saving

I've been having a problem updating my listing templates. They are not saving. When I try to save, I get the saving template icon with the blue circle that circles around forever until I give up and just close the page. HELP!!! 

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

@creepersgaragecollectables wrote:

I've been having a problem updating my listing templates. They are not saving. When I try to save, I get the saving template icon with the blue circle that circles around forever until I give up and just close the page. HELP!!! 

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

We're aware of this and a ticket is open with the tech team. I've added your account @creepersgaragecollectables so thank you for the report. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I am having this same problem. Can you add my account to the list so that when the issue is resolved it will apply to me as well? Thank you 🙂

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

eBay has been aware of the problem for 4 months. It's pretty clear that a fix is not forthcoming. Not one single impacted seller has posted here saying that the problem on their account has actually been fixed. Not one.

Stop lying.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I just wanted to follow-up to let you all know that I found the ticket has been updated to reflect that they plan on having a fix in place very soon. Hopefully by the end of the week this will no longer be an issue. 🤞 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

For me the template issue has only been maybe 2-3 weeks.   They did have this issue last November but they did fix it within a week or two..

That being said I just checked my templates and they are finally working again.  I had been checking every day..

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Just wanted to update:

For me the template issue has been resolved. Changes now save and new templates can be created. Thank you Ebay team!

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Please help! I can't use my templates. It won't save.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Not working for me right now. NOT fixed. Getting so tired of the bugs on this site.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@grsinc2000 wrote:

Not working for me right now. NOT fixed. Getting so tired of the bugs on this site.

Sorry to hear that @grsinc2000! Since you're still experiencing issues, we'd encourage you to contact Customer Support to report this. If you go to this post then you can see what information they will require of you. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I have been trying to create templates for the last two days.  Just keeps spinning it's wheels. I can create the template but I can not list from it.

I have tried 2 different computers and cleared my cache.

Help! Sales are low enough right now without technical issues stopping us from listing new merch.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I have created a second account to begin listing and cannot seem to save templates. I do not see them listed when I go to list an item. Are they unavailable until you have sold an item or am I experiencing the glitch discussed here?

Message 13 of 13
latest reply