cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Template for Messaging Buyers?

I always make sure to thank each buyer and let them know I appreciate the purchase, provide a photo of the shipping label and item sealed with my custom brand.  This is done in a manner #1 add the human element back to online purchases, a human messaging and thanking another for a purchase also providing their purchased item photo'd and ready to ship.  #2 It has some means of protecting me as a seller (Trading Cards).  That photo is in fact original item sealed with my custom logo so that if there was to be some sort of issue, (I have had 0 in 700 sales last year) they could provide photo of item received with my brand still sealed unbroken or tampered with as not fitting the description or having damage from shipping.  In the messages I cant even copy and paste one message I type to another if I'm processing multiple orders.  I was hoping there is some option I missed for a Template so it can be easier to give buyers the great experience and not have to type same messages over and over as I ship/pack.

Thank you,

FiveHoleFrank (Frank)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is there a Template for Messaging Buyers?

I know this is late, but I am experience something similar. except its templated messages from sellers. 

what was your experience here?

I am getting templated seller messages from multiple different sellers. 

there are no templated buyer messages, I can say comfortable as a buyer. are there templated seller messages?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply