cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the additional 10,000 listings a permanent feature of the Basic Store?

I recently upgraded from a starter store(used to be 100 'free' listings a month, now 250) to a Basic store(used to be 250 'free' listings, now 1,000).

During my first month, I noticed under 'Promotional Offers' in my Seller Hub, 'Additional Fixed Price Free Insertions in Select Categories'...10,000.

As I didn't notice that until the 3rd week of the month, I missed out using most of those 10,000.

Then I got an additional 10,000 again in the 2nd month, and then again in the 3rd month.

Is the additional 10,000 listings a permanent feature of the Basic Store, or just a temporary 'bonus' that eBay is giving out?
Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@popch3 wrote:

I recently upgraded from a starter store(used to be 100 'free' listings a month, now 250) to a Basic store(used to be 250 'free' listings, now 1,000).

During my first month, I noticed under 'Promotional Offers' in my Seller Hub, 'Additional Fixed Price Free Insertions in Select Categories'...10,000.

As I didn't notice that until the 3rd week of the month, I missed out using most of those 10,000.

Then I got an additional 10,000 again in the 2nd month, and then again in the 3rd month.

Is the additional 10,000 listings a permanent feature of the Basic Store, or just a temporary 'bonus' that eBay is giving out?
Thanks!

Good news @popch3...you can plan on getting those extra 10,000 free insertion fees for the foreseeable future!!! You can go here if you'd like to learn more about that change. 

Velvet,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@popch3 wrote:

Thanks!

Good news @popch3...you can plan on getting those extra 10,000 free insertion fees for the foreseeable future!!! You can go here if you'd like to learn more about that change. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Great, now I'm working on getting up all of my 55,000+ inventory...just need to increase my limits

Message 3 of 3
latest reply