cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insertion Fee Search

Does anyone know the most effective way to run a report for all insertion fees charged throughout the year? When I go to my reports, the "transaction types" dropdown doesn't include an insertion fee option, which is strange because that's what they're specifically called on ebay when listing (I'm charged $0.30 per listing once I list 250 listing per month).

Any help would be appreciated, for tax purposes.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Insertion Fee Search

There is no separate column for insertion fees like there are for fvf fees and international fees. It will be under the column “type” and will say “other fee” then all the way to the right under description it says “insertion fee”. I’m not great at excel but if you sort the description column alphabetically, all the insertion fees will be together.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Insertion Fee Search

You will have to export all transactions to a spreadsheet, then sort and subtotal to extract what you want.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Insertion Fee Search

It still doesn't list an insertion fee column. There are lots of "other fees," most of which are $0.30, so I'm assuming it's these. But it would be nice to have an insertion fee-specific column.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Insertion Fee Search

There is no separate column for insertion fees like there are for fvf fees and international fees. It will be under the column “type” and will say “other fee” then all the way to the right under description it says “insertion fee”. I’m not great at excel but if you sort the description column alphabetically, all the insertion fees will be together.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply