cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 21916664

Hy Guys

I ve got a problem with my variation list.

When i upload it it makes a 21916664 Error....

I'dont understant why, i ve tried to check my file but i don't find what is wrong...

Could you please have a look on it.

Thks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Error 21916664

@mx_grafx 

1) What does the text of the error message say?

2) Are you uploading to File Exchange on the US site or on the FR site?

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Error 21916664

The text error said :

"Error - Les caractéristiques de la version renseignées ne correspondent pas aux caractéristiques des versions de l'objet.|"

that's seems to be in English "Variation Specifics provided does not match with the variation specifics of the variations on the item."

I'll try to ulpoad it on the FR site.

Thks

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Error 21916664

@mx_grafx wrote:

The text error said :

"Error - Les caractéristiques de la version renseignées ne correspondent pas aux caractéristiques des versions de l'objet.|"

that's seems to be in English "Variation Specifics provided does not match with the variation specifics of the variations on the item."

I'll try to ulpoad it on the FR site.

Thks

@mx_grafx - Thank you for sharing this error with the Community. I'm sorry for the confusing nature of this error message.

When you get this type of error message, it would generally mean that the variation values in the file doesn't either match or the variation values doesn't match the variation values that is already on the listing.

For example: If you have an active listing with variation such as RM 125 and RM 250, but in your file you upload a change in variation like RM-125 and RM-250. This would cause an error that the variation doesn't match. It's very sensitive and the data should match.

Please make sure that the variation you provide in the file match in the file and on the actual listing.

Hope this helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to response to this post.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 4 of 4
latest reply