cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active listings report

I previously was able to download to excel all my listings from my "Active" listings. This gave me a report with one row for each listing. Now I can only download those listings that have "Missing or recommended Item Specifics". That will eliminate those that have all item specifics (842 or about 90% of my 940 listings).  Need a workaround to get me one row for each listing.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Active listings report

@thegolfmarket 

Use Seller Hub > Reports > Downloads  and select All active listings. eBay will produce a downloadable spreadsheet report.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Active listings report

This does not do what I want.  I have many listings with variations and each variation is on its own row in the download report.  Thus my 940 listings are displayed on more than 11,000 rows.  It would not be an issue if I could sort these out to just the primary listing row and remove the extraneous information, but I cannot find a way to do that.  Any other ideas?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Active listings report

@thegolfmarket 

Scroll over to "Current Price" in the spreadsheet. As far as I can tell, the variation cells are empty in that column. Sort on that column and then delete the block of rows with no data in that cell. That should eliminate variations, but retain the master record.  

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Active listings report

That will work.  Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply