cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please tell me what this is? Coral? It washed up on the shore of our hotel in Aruba.

I need help identifying this and I'm not sure if I'm in the right area. If not please feel free to point me in the right direction. I've owned this for the last 10 years. It washed up on the beach of our hotel in Aruba and I took it home with me. Is this just seaweed or some sort of coral? Measures 21" at its longest. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank  you.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Can someone please tell me what this is? Coral? It washed up on the shore of our hotel in Aruba.

Hi!

You have a species of breaching coral, I don't know which one but that is indeed coral.

You could Google the branching corals of Aruba and see what comes up.

Nice find!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi!

You have a species of breaching coral, I don't know which one but that is indeed coral.

You could Google the branching corals of Aruba and see what comes up.

Nice find!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you very much for your quick response. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Most welcome 🙂
Message 4 of 4
latest reply