cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Broadcast & Community Chat, May 9th from 12:30 PDT - 2018 eBay Shine Awards

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Join us here from 12:30 PDT tomorrow for a live video broadcast and a chat hour all about the 2018 eBay Shine Awards.

First up, winner of the 2017 Small Business of the Year award - Angie Cardona-Nelson, will be in our studio to chat with Audrey Tracy about how winning the award last year has helped her to grow her eBay business. 

Angie will then join the Community team from 1-2 pm PDT to answer any questions you have about the Shine Awards. 

The entry period ends May 10th, make sure to get your application in soon! 

*Keep in mind the Community’s Rules of Engagement when you post. Non-constructive, off-topic & disrespectful posts will be removed by our moderation team so that the thread can focus on a productive discussion. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Live Broadcast & Community Chat, May 9th from 12:30 PDT - 2018 eBay Shine Awards

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

We're going live soon. If you have any questions regarding the Shine Awards please reply to this thread. 

Thanks!

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I watched the live video on Facebook, it was great, thank you!

Angie, since you were last year's winner, do you get the honor of being a judge for this year's contest?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

The thread is open for replies. Please let us know if you have any questions related to the 2018 Shine Awards.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Angie, since you were last year's winner, do you get the honor of being a judge for this year's contest?

Hello @Anonymous,

I believe so! I am waiting to find out more about that. We are also waiting for the entry deadline to close tomorrow. If you have not yet sent in your entry, you have one more day Smiley Happy

https://ebay.promotionexpert.com/shineawards/?utm_source=Business%20Blog&utm_medium=Blog&utm_campaign=SHINE&utm_content=SHINE

Thank you.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for your question. I am waiting to hear back about this, I hope so! 

We are waiting for the entry period to close. It closes tomorrow, so make sure to get your entry in before the window closes.

https://ebay.promotionexpert.com/shineawards

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

From Angie:

Hi @Anonymous, 

Thanks for your question.

I hope so! I am waiting to hear back about that. 

We are waiting for the entry period to close first. If you have not applied yet, make sure you apply before it closes tomorrow: https://ebay.promotionexpert.com/shineawards/

Thank you. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

That is a wrap for today. A huge THANK YOU to Angie Cardona-Nelson for joining us. 

Don't forget, the entry period for the Shine Awards closes tomorrow so make sure to get your application in soon: https://ebay.promotionexpert.com/shineawards/

Thank you. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply
About this Board

Welcome to the Retired Monthly Chat with eBay Staff board! This board contains past chats with eBay Community team members along with eBay product teams.

For eBay news and information see:

Consider posting on one of these boards for input from fellow eBay members: