cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay canada user registerd as US registration and asking to do illegal sign ON W-9 form

Ebay harasses seller to the maximum. I was registered  seller on Canadian Website .ebay raised invoices for subscription In Canadian dollar. One fine day they ask a Canadian user to sign W-9 form  and provide with US tax number.How a Canadian user provide USA tax numbers or SIN number. They are asking me to close my account which I am using from last 9 years and open new account. How fair is that.

Seller have no control on any transaction or sale oe any authority apart from just listing and than be controlled by ebay.

If ebay closes my account and asking me to open new account all my 9 years of efforts to maintain the account standard will be washed out.

All I wish to Universe the way mine and other sellers like me are been punished and harnessed and forced to close down the sale on ebay for no mistake of us , Ebay face the same. Universe is listening.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay canada user registerd as US registration and asking to do illegal sign ON W-9 form

One topic started about this is enough: You registered in the United States so that is the rules and regs you must follow.

Your mistake not eBay's.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply