Won't work for me, not even a sample label will print
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

I can't even get the label to come up.  I click purchase postage and it freezes

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

You are not alone.  I just got off the phone w/ eBay cust. serv. ( after a 124 min. hold! )  They acknowledge there is a problem yet will not post  an announcement.  The rep. offered to email me 1 out of 34 labels that will not print.  When I inquired how this was any help he  said it was not but that was all he could do.  I am now sending emails to all 34 buyers stating that there is a shipping problem on eBay and I will not be able to ship today ( USPS picks up at 10 - 11 AM EST)  Had the  rep send me an email confirming our conversation and acknowledgment of the problem so that my seller account will not be affected in terms of late upload of tracking info. and late shipping.  Let's hope they fix this problem quickly!  An anouncement would have been the courteous and correct plan of action but probably too much to expect from eBay.

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

Hello, Same is happening on my end, But after the system would not print my label, I went into my paid and shipped, where I located the shipment, then went into view record, scrolled down to reprint and I was able to get all my labels. I had to do this for each shipment, but at least it worked and packages are going out.

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

This seems to be browser related
I am on windows 10 with edge my labels printed fine
Other are having issues with IE and Firefox but say Chrome is also working.

Others are just logging in & printing via Paypal.

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

Yes, I could have done this-- this is a great solution.  Unfortunatley USPS will not pick up 34 packages w/o a shipment confirmation scan sheet ( they only have to scan 1 bar code for all 34 packages-- my post office insists on this form for any shipment of 4 or more packages)  and this can only be obtained through bulk shipping that is currently down.  Many seem to say it's a browser problem ( I tried 3 diff. browsers - Chrome, Firefox, Bing) w/ no avail.  When not dependent on a package confirmation sheet individually printing labels or going through pay pal is definitely an option. 

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

Prints fine using EDGE.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

This is a current eBay issue with IE.  Use Chrome of Firefox.  Make sure label preview opens with Adobe.

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

I'm getting a System Unavailable error with Firefox.

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

System Unavailable, is probably just that.  Likely because of all the IE errors and people loading down the server.  Just keep trying, or if you can, use PayPal Shipping.

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

I printed about 10 labels today.

Each time I processed and order, the Label wouldnt load up.

(A series of Loading then reset, then loading)

I noticed that the usps label was charged to my paypal account so I went to each transaction details and clicked "Reprint label", I was able to print each shipping label.

Hope that helps

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

MINE EITHER- FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, IT HAPPENED THE MORNING AFTER AN EXPLORER
UPDATE. I HAVE BEEN USING MY PHONE- THANK GOODNESS I HAVE ONE.
I HOPE THEY LET US KNOW WHEN IT GETS FIXED. I HAVE HAD TO VOID ABOUT 12 DOLLARS WORTH OF POSTAGE.
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

NO, I JUST RIED AND HAD TO VOID 12DOLLAR COST
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Print Shipping

Hi...You can bulk print in Paypal, they also provide a scan form. When you click the multi ship in Paypal, your orders from Ebay will automatically migrate to paypal.
Message 15 of 24
latest reply