cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New automatic offers option- is it working correctly?

Yesterday when on my seller hub there was a tile promoting a new automatic offers feature. I set it up but noticed that I still had offers to send after completing it. I sent those offers manually but expected the feature (lives under Seller Hub>Marketing>Buyer Groups) to kick in at some point. Today I'm seeing 5 more listings eligible to send offers. I went back to the Buyer Groups area and there's nothing saved in the Automatic Offers section. I've entered the same info again (price range of listings to include, percentage off, message, allow counters>launch).

In the screenshot, it's showing 0 items eligible because I just manually sent the offers before coming back to this screen.  I'm assuming that we should be able to launch this feature even with 0 currently eligible, right?Screenshot 2023-11-22 081820.pngbut the 5 listings eligible to send offers are still there.  I  just went in again after seeing that and the Automatic Offers section is blank still, as if I never set it up. I'm clicking the Launch button each time so I'm not sure why it's not sticking and starting to send the offers. 

How is this feature supposed to function?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New automatic offers option- is it working correctly?

Thanks so much!

I had a problem with new listings sending offers that weren't intended.

I followed your path and changed the dates and then deleted the buyer group.

Apparently is was set to all inventory....

eb.jpg

Message 2 of 2
latest reply