cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Buyers Selecting Wrong Shipping Options

A Canadian buyer today selected a USPS Priority International Mail Flat Rate Envelope when I as seller only offered USPS Priority International Mail and USPS First Class International Mail. This sounds like a technical problem that needs to be fixed to avert future international crises! The buyer paid only $20.75 US whereas the real cost will be $34.53 US. OR the buyer actually selected an unknown 4th option, of which I am not aware. This REALLY needs to be fixed.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This is what I see on the owl if that is the listing you are talking about.

US $20.75   Canada  USPS First Class Mail International/First Class Package International Service    Estimated Delivery within 10-30 business days

I am sure you have checked, but, on the shipping page, is it prepopulating the Priority mail or does it show buyer selected under the priority mail option or on the side where it has the buyers address and order information that is the actual service they purchased.  I had an issue with things being prepoplulated for a while.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

This is what I see on the owl if that is the listing you are talking about.

US $20.75   Canada  USPS First Class Mail International/First Class Package International Service    Estimated Delivery within 10-30 business days

I am sure you have checked, but, on the shipping page, is it prepopulating the Priority mail or does it show buyer selected under the priority mail option or on the side where it has the buyers address and order information that is the actual service they purchased.  I had an issue with things being prepoplulated for a while.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply