cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Order

Since this weeks programming update, on the buyer summary page "hide order" does NOT work correctly since Friday morning. "Hidden" orders appear to go away from the summary page only to reappear the next time "summary" is refreshed or user goes to a search or other page and return to "summary",  at which time the recently hidden orders magically reappear on the page!!!  Frustrating and I wil place NO MORE ebay orders until this obvious programmer error is permanently repaired. I am fed up with ebay programmers and will not troubleshoot for you nor mess around with browsers, cache, cookies or OS, ebay created the problem, ebay is obligated to fix it and the many others propagated every week for years.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hide Order

What browser are you using?

Hide order seems to be working for me on the Summary page in the latest version of Firefox, at least.

I can hide a transaction, navigate away and back and the order is still hidden. I can open the Summary page in Edge, and the hidden order is still hidden. Likewise opening the Summary in Chrome or looking at Purchases in the eBay app. The hidden transaction does not appear in the default view.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply