cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay phone lines are down & have been 1 week.

I have called ebays toll free (1-877-322-9227) # 10+ times over the last week.  Once you say what you are calling about (managed payments) a canned message comes on and says your office is closed and to call during working hours.  The times of day range from 8:00 am Pacific Time to 5:00 pm Pacific Time.  What is going on????

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

2021 is going on. Is there a question we could help with?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I'm not even sure how to respond to your question, mtgraves.  What does 2021 got anything to do with their office being closed, phone wise?  Yes, I want help.  I would appreciate a response from ebay.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Try going through the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page for current contact options -- the options available change over time. Depending on your particular issue, you may get an option to have someone call you back.

Otherwise, try contacting eBay via social media.

https://twitter.com/askebay

https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@cricket-n wrote:

I'm not even sure how to respond to your question, mtgraves.  What does 2021 got anything to do with their office being closed, phone wise?  Yes, I want help.  I would appreciate a response from ebay.

@cricket-n 

Sorry. I should have said 'Pandemic', not '2021'. Phone-in C/S is extremely limited right now.

If the links that @eburtonlab provided don't prove to give you a timely response, then feel free to reach out here.

It won't be eBay addressing your issues, but it you will get good (even better) practical responses. Good luck.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

you need to say the magic phrase - account verification and connect with support

Message 6 of 6
latest reply