cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Descriptions are missing..

I wanted to check on my item and suddenly I notice that none of any of my items have any descriptions I can see.  I keep trying to verify myself and nothing changes.

I’m not playing eBay games anymore!

First my pix were turned into thumbnail minute size & now my descriptions are missing.

Ebay am not playing your games.

Not sure my next path yet but am sure done with this game!

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

It would seem that once more, Thursday night maintenance went awry.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

That would explain the sudden stop of sales today. 

Message 3 of 31
latest reply

@jewelbiz wrote:

I wanted to check on my item and suddenly I notice that none of any of my items have any descriptions I can see.  I keep trying to verify myself and nothing changes.

I’m not playing eBay games anymore!

First my pix were turned into thumbnail minute size & now my descriptions are missing.

Ebay am not playing your games.

Not sure my next path yet but am sure done with this game!

Hey @jewelbizWe apologize about the issue you are running into when trying view your item description. Our Tech team is aware of this and has an open ticket to have this resolved. If yourself or an other seller is running into this, I recommend to reach out to customer support and let them know that you are experiencing ALERT 14719. Also I will have our Tech board update shortly to reflect this new open ticket.   

Devon,
eBay
Message 4 of 31
latest reply

I have same problem (description are not missing...just cannot be viewed by customer).    If you go to "revise listing" description is still there.

EBAY wants you to "verify you are human" by clicking box and select photos (either castle or stadiums to ask question).   Problem is...I followed their instructions to clicked on photos "to verify you are human" but it doesn't solve the problem.

I am going to call EBAY Help Desk and let them know they have a "big problem".

Message 5 of 31
latest reply

devon@ebay 

Thank you Devon.  This needs to be addressed asap.  Appreciate your help as always. 

Message 6 of 31
latest reply

The bots may be taking over. "knock knock"   Door opens..."yes?"......"Sarah Connor?"

Message 7 of 31
latest reply

This is a major issue and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Luckily, I have nothing on auctions. For those having auctions....could be a buyer's market today.

Message 8 of 31
latest reply

@ckimodog wrote:

devon@ebay 

Thank you Devon.  This needs to be addressed asap.  Appreciate your help as always. 

@ckimodog This issue has been marked as a high priority so this will be resolved asap!

Devon,
eBay
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

Of course, buyers do not read descriptions, nor are they required to read them. We may not notice a difference. lol

Message 10 of 31
latest reply

Devon, thank you for confirming that this issue is being worked on. Our account appears to be one of the ones affected. We have called in to report as you suggested. Once it has been confirmed as fixed, can you post an "all-clear" message to this board so we can check our listings and confirm they're working again? Much appreciated!

Message 11 of 31
latest reply

i only see captcha screen in your item descriptions 

Message 12 of 31
latest reply

Hey Devon,  Please add me to this list of folks experiencing this issue........PLEASE.

Message 13 of 31
latest reply

I clicked on one of my listings and have the same problem with the captcha screen where my description should be. I am glad eBay has been notified.

Message 14 of 31
latest reply

**bleep**!

eBay_FUBAR.jpg

Message 15 of 31
latest reply