cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone, Help me ID an EAPG Glass Pattern? Got photos....

I have a number of these pieces as shown. The green and yellow ones glow under black light, hence "Vaseline" or "uranium', with age (probably). I've looked through listings using "Vaseline" and "uranium", but to no avail. I've searched my Dep Glass and Fenton books, but nothing. They are sort of "daisy" but with no "button". The pattern appears on most pieces in a rectangular or row section, then the glass is clear with no pattern. I posted in a different place and was suggested to try this "board". Since yesterday's post, I've got pattern name "Daisy in Panel", "Daisy in Square" by Richards & Hartley and then US Glass, in the late 1800's. On my own I found someone (off eBay) claiming King, Son & Co (same age). Anyone? A guess? Thanks in advance, Tom

pattern side.jpglot.jpgpattern close.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

King & Son pattern Two Panel. Double check maker and OMN here http://www.eapgs.org/patterns/
george
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

King and Sons is the best current information. They joined USGlass combine who likely sold old stock but did not press more of the pattern.
george
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@gooddealtom

I've no idea of what you ask, pattern and maker.... not my type of glass.

BUT, something you should know.

DO NOT try to ship these Internationally via Global Shipping Program.

This mob have been confiscating Uranium glass, claiming it's a prohibited item.

Shipments to Pitney Bowes are not being returned to sender [the seller].

You and I know the radioactive hazard from these is little more than background... the plonk you put in it is probably more harmfull to your health.

There is no point in trying to convince the GSP mob this.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hello Gabla- Does "Richard & Hartley" ring a bell? I did more thumbing around on-line and this name comes up also. Someone else said King & Son. The Richard & Hartley is referenced by McCain, Pattern Glass p. 163. I haven't yet checked any of this out, but thanks for the reply.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Lots of bad info on the web. The site I referenced originally is the latest. There is no evidence that Richards & Hartley made despite old authors speculation.
george
Message 6 of 6
latest reply