Postcard Collectors Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update on the D* Site

D*campe has recently been Googleized and search results are including the D* site - I have noticed a big uptick and increase in my sales - the payment and invoice process has been simplified - slowly but surely they are getting it right.

Foxing

Looking through my archive I've separated out and isolated any cards with evidence of mold or fungus activity. I'm not certain if the same needs to be done with evidence of 'foxing'. Should they be isolated also? Is it biological in nature so as to t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

TAMPA SunCax Post Card Show 2008

This is the annual SunCax 2008 PostCard Show & Sale. 28 dealers with millions of postcards available to view and buy. Location is in the Lakeside Building of the New Holiday Inn Express Hotel, behind Sam Seltzers. Hours Friday 2/1/2008 10a - 7p, Satu...

Jan 08 ORLANDO Post Card Shows

Hi everyone. I just updated the calendar with 2 Orlando Post Card Shows NEXT weekend. One (Days Inn) is a new show and Mary Martin's Fairgrounds Orlando show is "THE SHOW" of the year for Central/West Coast of Florida. If anyone is planning on going,...

Mary Martin's ORLANDO Post Card Show

Friday is 10-7 and Saturday is 10-4. Location = Orlando Fairgrounds. This is Mary Martin's Annual Orlando Postcard show. This is the 1st major postcard show of 2008. There are so many dealers it is impossible to visit all booths in 2 days. -- Edited ...

Alcohol Fantasy Cards

I'm seeking information on what I can only describe as "Alcohol Fantasy Cards" such as this one: 250189651305 I have 2 other example related to Asbury Park, one of which depicts a 'snake' at night chasing some folks down the boardwalk. I suspect thes...

A Poignant Christmas Poem.

Its Christmas day all is secure It was the night before Christmas, he lived all alone In a one bedroom house made of plaster and stone I had come down the chimney with presents to give And to see just who, in this home did live I looked all about, a ...

The Seven Deadly Postcard Sins

Several of the better postcard artists have attempted to depict the Seven Deadly Sins. I have started an album HERE with those by Lucien Robert. Please add others if you have them. The sins were (are) Lust. Gluttony. Greed. Sloth. Wrath. Envy. Pride....

The Seven Deadly Sins

An album for artist postcard sets featuring the seven deadly sins. Lust. Gluttony. Greed. Sloth. Wrath. Envy. Pride. Several of the better postcard artists have attempted to depict the seven and here I have started the album with those by Lucien Robe...

First Post Lounsbury Our Latest Holiday ?

Hello! I have a postcard value question for a Lounsbury Our Latest Holiday postcard. Item # 120177108238 was won for $12.71. I was a bidder but did not make the auction end (I get nauseated thinking about it) and was surprised it sold for so low cost...