Playboy Collections and Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Playboy Collection for Sale

I have a collection that i have had since 1981...have all the issues from 1959 to today..most in leather binders..would rather sell it to someone who is a collector so the collection can be continued...anyone interested???? I am in ILLINOIS...if i do...

Collection for Sale - New member - 100+ magazines

I have a collection of Playboy magazines that I would like to get rid of as a lot if I'm able. The dates range from 1965-2011, approximately 100 magazines, some still in black wrapper. I also have a collection of Penthouse and many other magazines. M...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ultra Rare Playboy Golf Club set 1 of 2

Hi All,Yes, Playboy golf clubs. I have one of 2 sets ever made. I got them from a widow in South Florida. She said her husband was the head golf pro at the Playboy Mansion. According to her story, someone produces 2 sets for Heffner in an attempt to ...

Playboy Collection for Sale

Hi - I am selling my Playboy Collection, 1997 - 2013 (55 issues total). Excellent condition and would like to sell as a lot. Pls make me an offer or contact me if interested!Thanks!

First two years

I have the first two years of Playboy in the leather Playboy bindersThe first issue was delivered to a sailor and it has his name stamped on the cover along withthe name of his ship. Condition is VG to excellent on these.I would like to sell them as ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Large Playboy Collection

Hello everyone. Any help would be appreciated. I have organized a large (+/-350 magazines) collection by mon/year for a friend of mine. I have each month and year in an excel spreadsheet and was curious the best way to sell these. Are there collector...

Playboy Catalogs

Anyone know where to find an index with publication dates for Playboy Catalogsin both the large and small formats? Thanks!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Every Issue of Playboy-Complete Collection 1953-2013 For Sale

I have a complete collection featuring every issue from the history of Playboy...starting with an original and good shape issue #1 to the magazine in 2013. All 60 years are here and I'm going to sell them now. Just curious what people thought is the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Those Black Wrappers!!

Most of my 35 year collection is still in unopened black plastic mail wrappers. Is there a way to determin from the shipping label what the year and month are?? Do not want to open!! Thanks...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful