cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 07, 2024 to avo

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 07, 2024 to avoid further restrictions. update account details. 

got this message after I was trying to apply for business account to increase my seller limit option I think It was that I have a company and EIN number for it which I don't, now my funds on hold and I can't update them with this information since I do not have it, is there is any change that I can cancel the request I have more than 700$ on hold. and how can I increase my limit or change it to business account without llc or partner

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 07, 2024 to avo

You can sell on either a personal or a business account. You have a store subscription. It's  a waste of money to pay for a store when you first start selling because new sellers have limits whether you have a store or not. I wasn't  aware a business account increased your selling limits for new sellers.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Once you switch to a business account, you can't switch back.

Switching to a business account does not increase your listing limits.

If you want to get paid and continue selling, you'll have to provide the information they ask for and if you don't have it, you'll need to get it.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 3
latest reply