cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I encounter a recurring error on Ebay as I am trying to sell items and list them

I would like to draw your attention to a specific problem I encounter on ebay when I fill out all my credit card information and credentials to be able to eventually sell items. The error message as I am pressing to submit all my accurate information to potentially sell items in the future, is "Something went wrong. Please try again later.". For the record, no, I am actually not using any POB but still my regular and legitimate home address. I am from Greece, this may influence the whole acceptance and validation of the submission.

After tinkering a bit, rechecking and etc. the error didn't vanish and still persists. Please actually solve this problem I encounter.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I encounter a recurring error on Ebay as I am trying to sell items and list them

Hi @virokalesi_07 

This is the US Community not the UK, here is a link to the UK Community.  Home - UK eBay Community

Depending on what you are doing your question may be better supported by the UK Community.  If you tried creating an account on the US eBay site with a Greek address that will not work.  US accounts need US addresses.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

What about international shipping to US?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@virokalesi_07 

From your UK based account you can offer International shipping via the Shipping Preferences page in your Account Settings and select countries from around the world that you ship to.  When you select the US as a shipping destination then your items will be visible here. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 4
latest reply