cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sell from Romania?(+shipping methods?)

Hello!

I want to sell an item on ebay and I'm from Romania .What shipping method should I use?Do I really need a debit card with currency in dollars ?Should I use ebay.de instead of ebay.com?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

You should list on eBay.de or another EU country, not on eBay.com, which is the US site.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

You should list on eBay.de or another EU country, not on eBay.com, which is the US site.

I thought ebay.com was worldwide--not just the US--for any seller regardless of location. How are sellers from Canada, Sri Lanka, China, the UK, Scandinavian  countries, etc., allowed to register, list and sell on ebay.com?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I said he "should," not that he "must," because his questions about payments and shipping were so basic.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

I said he "should," not that he "must," because his questions about payments and shipping were so basic.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. My post was not questioning advice on where the OP "should" or "must" list. I was inquiring about your statement that "ebay.com . . . is the US site."

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@pburn wrote: .... I was inquiring about your statement that "ebay.com . . . is the US site."

My evidence:

1. If you list on eBay.com, the "domestic" shipping is for buyers in the US.

2. eBay.com is what you get if you click on the US flag in the array of flags representing the various eBay sites:

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 3.55.27 PM.png

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Did you successfully link a Payoneer account for payouts, and a payment method for seller fees that aren't  taken from the payout? Has eBay sent you an email saying your seller account is activated and you're all set?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

@pburn wrote: .... I was inquiring about your statement that "ebay.com . . . is the US site."

My evidence:

1. If you list on eBay.com, the "domestic" shipping is for buyers in the US.

2. eBay.com is what you get if you click on the US flag in the array of flags representing the various eBay sites:

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 3.55.27 PM.png

That's because your account is registered in the United States.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

What if i already listed something on ebay.com (although im from Romania) and someone bought it . What should I do now ? Where do I send the package or what am I supposed to do ?

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

OK,,disregard Payoneer. Romania needs to link a checking account to get paid.

After the buyer pays it will say Awaiting Shipment. Do not mail it until eBay says they paid and it's time to ship. eBay will tell you where to mail it. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply