cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

How to avoid being part of eBay community risk. 

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Help

I tried a lot of different ways to get in touch with EBay and the seller and had no luck with either.  I ordered my merchandise from EBay not the seller.  EBay is the one who put my order to the seller.  EBay made the error not the seller.  I would like EBay to send me the shipping label since their the ones who made the error.  My name is Audrey  DeCillis the order # 05-11337-61120 Item #175969302347.

EBay has the worst site, you can't even speak to someone who works there.  They need to work on their communication skills to improve.  I DO NOT WANT TO BE STUCK WITH SOMETHING I NEVER ORDERED.  SEND ME THE RETURN SHIPPING LABEL.  IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE MERCHANDISE I ORDERED YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE MY ORDER, YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN BACK TO ME TO LET ME KNOWAND I WOULD HAVE OREDED SOMTHING ELSE.  

PLEASE SEND ME THE RETURN SHIPPING LABEL.  I'M A HANDICAPPED PERSON AND ALSO WITH A  LOT OF HEALTH PROBLEMS AND HAVE TO BE ON PAIN MEDICATION 24 HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF MY PAIN.  EBAY IS NOW CAUSING ME EXTREME STRESS WHICH I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR.

PLEASE SEND ME THE SHIPPING LABEL.

THANK YOU 

AUDREY

YOU CAN SEND THE RETURN 

SHIPPING LABEL TO.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Help

@windyonly5   Hi Audrey, this is a member-to-member discussion board so we cannot help you directly.  You need to file a claim for item not as described.  Here's a link to eBay's buyer protection  policy, which they call the "Money Back Guarantee":

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

Also, you should remove your personal information (name and email) from your post. To edit your post, click on the down arrow in the upper-right corner of the post.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Help

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply