cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newer Ebay seller and looking for support and a group to talk with and connect with :)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Newer Ebay seller and looking for support and a group to talk with and connect with :)

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a newer eBay seller, it's understandable that you're seeking support and a community to connect with. Fortunately, there are several options available to help you find the support and connection you're looking for:

1. eBay Community: The eBay Community is a forum where eBay sellers can connect with each other, ask questions, and share experiences. You can visit the eBay Community website and browse through the different boards to find discussions relevant to your needs. Engaging in conversations with other sellers can provide valuable insights and guidance.

2. Social Media Groups: Look for eBay seller groups on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Reddit. These groups are often created by sellers for sellers and offer a platform for discussion, support, and networking. Joining these groups can help you connect with experienced sellers who can share their knowledge and offer guidance.

3. eBay Seller Center: The eBay Seller Center is a comprehensive resource hub that provides guides, tutorials, and best practices for sellers. It offers valuable information on various aspects of selling on eBay, including creating listings, managing orders, and optimizing your selling strategies. Exploring the Seller Center can help you gain knowledge and improve your selling skills.

4. eBay Seller Events: eBay occasionally organizes events, webinars, and workshops for sellers. These events provide an opportunity to meet and network with fellow sellers, learn from experts, and gain insights into successful selling practices. Keep an eye out for any upcoming eBay seller events in your region.

5. Local Seller Meetups: Consider searching for local eBay seller meetups or networking events in your area. These gatherings provide a chance to meet sellers in person, share experiences, and learn from each other. Websites like Meetup.com or social media platforms can help you find local eBay seller groups or events near you.

Remember, it's essential to actively participate in these communities, ask questions, and share your experiences. By engaging with other sellers, you can build relationships, gain knowledge, and receive the support you need to succeed on eBay.

I am also experienced seller and give me services to promote eBay accounts and help others to grow business. If you need help from services with my expertise you can let me know.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply